Six Zone HIIT Training
What to Know
- 35-minute HIIT workout designed with strength & cardio intervals.
- The new Six Zone space will be open at all times.
- Coaches will be staffed during our most active club hours.
- Six Zone will run 7 days per week with new workouts 3x per week.
- Monday & Tuesday being an upper body focus, Wednesday & Thursday with a lower body focus and Friday-Sunday total body workout.
- Programming will still consist of 6 zones of 5-minutes in each with a 1-minute rest in between each zone.
- You must check-in to Six Zone on the digital kiosk to begin your workout – so your Myzone appears on the studio screens.
A Myzone heart rate belt is not required to do Six Zone, however the programming includes coaching into the appropriate heart rate zone. More on Myzone in Six Zone.
- There are 20+ expert coaches trained to put you in the zone. Each coach will have a microphone to coach you into a MyZone color zone & help you reach peak performance.
- Ages 12+ will be permitted in Six Zone. We will have special family Six Zone workouts on Sunday where the age requirement is 8+.
- Targeting different muscle groups on different days helps build lean muscle mass. Lean muscle mass burns roughly 3x the amount of calories at rest per pound compared to body fat.
- Based on the after-burn effect or EPOC (excess post-exercise oxygen consumption), when you workout 84% or more of your max heart rate, with intervals of rest, you will continue to burn calories after Six Zone
Brand new equipment, top of the line technology & expert coaching to get you in the zone.
- The new space will include brand new turf, weights, kettlebells, TechnoGym, Strongbox and TRX equipment. It will also include twelve 80-inch TVs featuring MyZone and virtual workouts – available all day, everyday. Learn more about the new TechnoGym Skillrun Treadmills.
- Sunday workouts – bring the family to Six Zone, because working out is better together! When the new space opens, there will now be special family Six Zone sessions scheduled on Sunday (12-1PM) for ages 8+ (usually 12+)