GUEST POLICY – Members’ Guests Only
The NAC is a private club member experience that we wish to uphold and enhance by clearly stating guest policies in advance and requiring that they are adhered to for the comfort and pleasure of all members.
*All guests must be accompanied by a NAC member at time of visit.
During our peak resort season, from May 1 – October 31, we shift to our seasonal rates and policies.
Adult Guest (age 21 & older)
$25 per day, from November 1 – April 30
$40 per day, from May 1 – October 31
Youth (under 21 years of age)
$20 per day, from November 1 – April 30
$25 per day, from May 1 – October 31
Youth guests (ages 15 & younger) must be checked in at the front desk by an adult.
Child (under 24 months) – Free
One week individual rate – $100, ($75 from November 1 – April 30)
One month individual rate – $300, ($225 from November 1 – April 30)
*we do not offer a per week or per month rate for local guests
Check-in is required at the front desk for safety and security.
When can I come as a guest to The Resort and use the pools?
-Weekdays (Mon-Fri) with a member, standard guest fees apply
-Friday & Saturday night after 6pm with a member, standard guest fees apply
–Sunday – no guests permitted at any time
Dining only? Friday & Saturday nights after 6pm open to public, ages 21+, no guest fees apply, no pool use
Friday Night Live is open to the community with access to the bar and dining areas only. A guest can be without a member and will be able to enter starting at 6pm. Friday Night Live guests do need to check-in at the front desk and will be given a wristband to indicate they are restricted to the bar and dining areas only. *A cover charge could apply for Friday Night Live.
Horsham Athletic Club (HAC) members will receive:
- 5 complimentary visits per month from November – April
- 3 complimentary visits per month from May – October (*may include 1 weekend day per month, but no Holidays)
- *Holidays & Holiday Weekends: Should a HAC member want to visit the NAC on a Holiday/Holiday Weekend, HAC members must still be accompanied by a NAC member. Standard guest fees do apply.
- Must first activate in the membership office if they have never used NAC before or if it has been greater than 6 months since their last NAC visit.
- Are required to pay standard guest fees at the NAC on Holidays
- HAC adult memberships are able to bring 1 paying guests per membership to the NAC, including children
- Children of HAC members are required to purchase a guest pass at $25/visit
NAC members have unlimited privileges at the HAC.
Any guest fee packages previously purchased will be extended.
Valid only for Thanksgiving, Winter Break or Spring Break with College ID.
One Week – $50
Two Weeks – $75
One Month – $125
Available May 1 – August 31.
Must present college ID or acceptance letter. No local colleges – college must be 25 or more miles away. Students must be age 24 or under. Some restrictions may apply.
$125 – 1 Month
$250 – 2 Months
$350 – 3 Months