- Step your feet wide on either end of the mat
- Turn your front foot so your toes face forward and back foot perpendicular
-Your feet line up front heel to back arch
-Feet are flat, back pinky toe presses into the mat
- Front knee bends so it is directly over the ankle without compensating the integrity of the knee joint
-You should be able to see your front big toe, knee points toward the second and third toe
-Knee does not go beyond the ankle
- Arms raise to the height of the shoulders directing straight forward and back
– Flat hands, palms face down, shoulders relax
- Gaze is over the front fingertips
- Explore the balance between “effort and ease”
- Hold for 5-8 breaths and switch sides
If you haven’t heard the big news – we’re breaking boundaries within our club and currently expanding our group exercise wing with 3 brand new studios, including a state of the art yoga, hot yoga & barre studio!
To try a yoga class at out facility, fill out the form below!