We are so grateful to have had such amazing Parisi Interns this summer! Thank you so much Kelsey and Brandon!!
As a bonus day for our #20Days20Ways, they showed us a great partner exercise!
Parisi Interns, Kelsey and Brandon show us:
Medicine Ball Chest Throws-
- You will need a partner for this exercise. Lacking one, this movement can be performed against a wall.
- Begin facing your partner holding the medicine ball at your torso with both hands.
- Pull the ball to your chest, and reverse the motion by extending through the elbows.
- After throwing the ball, land in a push-up position.
- Your partner should catch the ball, and throw it back to you.
- Receive the throw with both hands at chest height.