New Classes, New Studios, New Schedules.
We’re excited to welcome you to your new, boutique studio fitness experience. Please refer to the guidelines below to support this experience.
- Entry to each studio begins 10 minutes prior to class when the instructor opens the doors. After the first 5 mins of class the doors close and no one is permitted to join the class due to interruption and risk of injury.
- Must be 14+ years old to enjoy studio classes.
- To provide a safe and uninterrupted experience, no personal belongings are permitted in the studio. *this will be strongly enforced going forward
- Reservations begin 25 hours prior to classes and are required for all Pilates, Cycling & Aerial Yoga classes. Reservations can only be made on the NAC app. You can no longer make reservations at the front desk. An automatic waitlist will automatically sign members up as another one cancels.
- If you cannot attend, be courteous and cancel your reservation to allow for another member.
- Be welcoming to fellow member’s, this includes no saving of spaces or spots in classes prior to another members arrival.
- Upon entering the studio, you are consenting to photos or videos for social media or club promotion.
The grand opening celebration & ribbon cutting for our new boutique studios is this Saturday, September 21 at 9:30AM. The new studio fitness schedule and all programming begins on Monday, September 23.
To try a class, or for more information about membership, fill out the form below.