Enjoy a “tongue in cheek” look at golf.
We want you to get it and enjoy the game, so come to our InClubGolf Open House on Thursday, October 29th and get involved!
To learn more and RSVP for the Open House.
1. The golf courses are kind of ho-hum.
2. Nothing exciting ever happens.
3. People who play it are all the same.
4. It’s not really a sport.
5. The clothes are kind of dweeby.
6. It only punishes you.
7. It’s a country club sport.
8. You can’t really play after a certain age.
9. There’s no real chance to connect with your friends.
10. Or your family.
11. People who play take themselves too seriously.
12. It’s not very kid friendly.
13. It’s an old boy’s club.
Sam Weinman is Golf Digest’s digital editor. He previously covered professional golf and the NHL for Gannett Newspapers. Weinman enjoys playing golf with his two young sons since they are currently the only people he can outdrive.