1. What is your Name, Education, and Certifications? Brian C. Munoz , certification: NCSF( National Council of Strength and Fitness), EFTI(Equinox Fitness Training Institute)
2. How did you first get involved in the fitness industry? My first Opportunity training for a club was with Equinox in the upper east side of Manhattan. I left there a Tier 3 Coach/ Trainer. Since a young boy, I have been training and kept up being physically active my entire life, Finally decided to become a Trainer 4 years ago to combine career, fun, health, and lifestyle all in one package. If I can help others while helping and expanding myself, sounds like a wonderful life to me.
3. What types of fitness do you specialize in? I am an Athletic strength and conditioning coach/ Soccer coach/ Boxing and Tae Kwon Do instructor.
4. What do you like to do in your spare time? Spare Time is important for everyone, I learned along my path that you have to make time so you can take time, and when I make time for myself, I love reading, writing, playing soccer, basketball, boxing, practicing Tae Kwon Do, Mindfulness Meditation, spending quality time with family and loved ones, Hiking, snowboarding, yoga is fun too, and when there’s really some extra time, my PlayStation.
5. What are your favorite motivational tips? Motivation is a big one, I can spend many hours talking about this subject. To keep it short, take time to make time, see the person you want to become in your minds eye. How does that person talk in your mind, how does that person stand or walk or act. Build that character up to your liking in all aspects from exterior to interior ( thoughts), then step into the role and play with it. But for real change to happen, you must and I repeat must, let go of the old you. The old you with limits and negative expectations. You must first expect greatness in order to receive it. Become you own best friend.
Oh yes and here’s one of the biggest one’s, don’t forget to have fun.
6. Do you have a favorite HIIT workout, or cardio workout you do? One of my favorite HIIT workouts is doing 30 second sprints into 30 second kettle bell swings, maybe about 8 rounds, 45 seconds rest in between each round. Talk about a burn. Another I like to do is go about 8 rounds of boxing/ Tae Kwon Do strikes with the heavy bag or live opponent.
7. How do you plan to make lives better? My mission in this life is to heal and help others become the happiest version of them self. Through my words, actions, and my knowledge of health and Fitness I will and have helped many achieve high levels of happiness and fitness.
Get in your complimentary session with Brian today! Fill out the form below: