Don’t let the cold, snow and hazardous road conditions keep you from cycling. Prepare for your best outdoor cycling season yet right here at the NAC!
February 11 – March 21 | Wednesdays 7-9pm & Fridays 7-8:30pm | Make-Up Sessions available every weekend through March 16th
If you are a serious recreational cyclist, look no further than Winter Power for you indoor cycling conditioning. During this program, no two classes will be the same. A description of the 12 class workouts with programming to improve your performance is available upon request and a detailed ‘syllabus’ will be provided to you at your first session. Experienced cyclists will train you to increase power, endurance and stamina that will translate to longer, stronger rides for you over all kinds of terrain. Cross-training will also be provided from the NAC’s top trainers to increase strength and flexibility specific to cyclists needs.
Enjoy the benefits of MYZONE to track your effort, heart rate, and calories from each session. The instructors will train you in the different cardio and power ‘exercise zones’ the cyclist can be in at different portions of their ride.
This 6 week program includes:
- Individualized cardio and power exercise zones calculated upon Field Tests done during the first and last classes
- Ability to track your workout and metrics during each class (USB memory drive required)
- Training on NAC’s new Schwinn ACTM Performance Plus Carbon Blue bikes with MPower Echelon Console to optimize ALL your indoor cycling workouts for maximum results
- Early conditioning for those who do Duathlons / Triathlons
- Weekly cross training sessions given by NAC’s personal trainers and group exercise instructors with specific cycling oriented exercises to increase your strength, flexibility and endurance
- ALL cycling sessions given by experienced road cyclists – with guest instructors who bring their wide range of knowledge and experience to the program
All-inclusive Winter Power Program Fee – $299 for NAC members / $359 for non-members
Includes the cost of your MyZone heart rate monitor strap ($55 credit if you previously purchased) Program Fee must be paid in advance
(NAC reserves the right to cancel Winter Power if there are not at least ten sign-ups by Tuesday, January 27th)
Sign up below if you have interest in improving your cycling this winter at the NAC!