Fit Tip Friday – Our first snowfall came just before Thanksgiving and we know what you’re thinking – “How can I keep myself motivated through the snow and hectic holiday season?” Don’t give in! Exercise is just as important in the winter as in other seasons, even if the weather makes it slightly more challenging. Here are 4 ways you can keep on track with MYZONE.
1. Find a Workout Partner – Few things are as effective in maintaining a workout routine as finding a partner. Partners will keep one accountable for both their diet and exercise as well as make each routine just a little bit more fun. Challenge eachother and compare workout results with the MYZONE app. By the way, don’t miss our (#ShareTheSession Black Friday Special!)
2. Take your Belt On The Go – Holiday can mean lots of travel, but don’t let that stop you from keeping on track! Workouts are recorded with a MYZONE belt when a user is not in the club for up to 16 hours.
3. Hold Yourself Accountable – Tracked and measured workouts lead to success. You can see a calendar view of the days you exercised, with an overall measure of effort. How is that for motivation? NAC Members have had awesome success using MYZONE to track their effort from each workout. It has proven to increase accountability by over 435%.
4. Join our “Holiday Hustle” MYZONE Challenge – A sense of teamwork and camaraderie will form when participants are looking at weekly results from this challenge. Join a fitness community while crushing your own fitness goals. What could be better?
Now is not the time to slow down, join us for our MYZONE Holiday Hustle Challenge!
December 8-January 31.
In December and January, enter the MyZone Holiday Hustle Challenge and work out using your MyZone belt to accumulate MyZone Effort Points (MEPs) for each minute you spend in the five intensity zones.
We’ll give you one additional raffle entry for every 500 MEPs you collect after the 3,000 mark – in other words, the more points you earn, the more chances you’ll have of winning!
We’ll draw the winner at the end of the challenge. You must come to the club at least twice a week to be eligible to win! Prize to be announced! You don’t want to miss this chance to get fit and win big.
It’s easy to enter this challenge!
1. Just look for an e-mail in your inbox from MYZONE.
2. At the bottom, click “accept invite”
3. Log-in with your user account and accept.
4. Start earning MYZONE Effort Points!
Don’t have a MYZONE belt? Contact our Member Experience team. firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 968-0600 x 105