We have named our $12-15 million, 45,000 sq foot renovation/expansion Breaking Boundaries! We have chosen this name because we are literally breaking boundaries by physically tearing down the walls of our club to create an even more amazing member experience for you.
We are also breaking the boundaries of anything our industry has done to date by creating brand new boutique style group exercise studios, completely redoing and expanding the adult locker rooms, relocating and redesigning Six Zone to be located adjacent to the Fitness Center, re-configuring the Salon and Spa to be located on the first level – offering the style, status and amenities of a five star resort, adding a 6,000 sq ft Wellness Center and redesigning the entrance and the NACafe to offer more space and the feel of a fuller service restaurant experience.
As the third largest individually owned single property health club in the nation, we are breaking the boundaries of everything you thought a health club was by becoming the ultimate lifestyle club.
After completion, every single inch of the NAC will have been, redesigned, re-purposed, renewed, renovated and expanded upon.
- Former men’s locker room closes and begins transitioning on Tuesday, September 24 (all locker rentals & 30 year member lockers must be emptied).
- The men will no longer have access to their former locker room, steam room or sauna – until September 2020.
- Women move into the transitional locker room space (the men’s former locker room) – until completion of their new space in May 2020.
- An external walk way will be built for men to access the indoor pool from their new locker room.
- 2nd Entrance Grand Opening by the poolside parking lot (off of Pheasant Run) into the new ‘back gym experience’
- Women move into their new locker room!
- Remodeling of the indoor lap and therapy pool + creation of the new European Spa – expected completion September 2020
- Phase 2 begins with Studio 1 & 2, spin renovations (no hot yoga programming during this time) – expected completion October 2020
- Remodeling the former men’s locker room to complete the entire men’s locker room, steam room & sauna (loss of steam and sauna during this time) – expected completion September 2020
- Urban Allure Salon & Spa remodel begins – expected completion October 2020
- Entire men’s locker room and European spa expected completion