Escape Resort, Restaurant & Bar
The pool complex will close for the season on November 1, 2019.
It was another memorable summer at Escape Resort! The adult pool, family pools, restaurant & bar, concessions area and aquatics swim shop will continue to remain open during the fall season. Poolside service is no longer available – please visit the bar or concessions to place your food & drink orders.
- Lifeguards: Available daily (weather permitting)
- Monday – Friday 4-7PM (activity pool only)
- Saturday & Sunday 10AM-8PM (whole pool complex open)
- Please note: the slides will remain closed until a lifeguard is on duty.
- The family pools are swim at your own risk during inclement weather.
- The adult pool is open club hours
- Monday-Thursday: 5AM – 11PM
- Friday-Sunday: 6AM – 11PM
Hours and fees are subject to change.
Relax and unwind in a personal cabana – great for families and small groups!
Pool rules remain the same throughout the entire season.
- The pool will close in the event of severe weather conditions (including, but not limited to; thunder, lightning, and heavy rain) for at least 30 minutes.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult that is in the pool within arm’s reach at all times.
- Glass containers and coolers are prohibited within in the pool area.
- There is no running, diving or horseplay anywhere in our pools.
- All life jackets or flotation devices must be United States Coast Guard approved.
- Personal speakers or loud music is not permitted.
Please note – We are not responsible for lost or damaged items in the hot tub. This includes jewelry & swimsuits, etc. We recommend that you limit your time in the hot tub to 20 minutes. Thank you for understanding!