Group Exercise Classes
Group exercise at the NAC spans 5 Dedicated Studios offering over 300 classes per week taught by 75 Dynamic, Professional Instructors. Group exercise is complimentary with membership.
Group exercise classes at the Newtown Athletic Club connect you to the vibrant energy of the group fitness community. Group exercise blends music, motivation and movement to create your ideal exercise experience. Working out in a group setting is a proven way to motivate exercisers of all fitness levels. The power in numbers approach is a motivational method that brings out the best in every participant.
- All levels welcome in all classes, unless designated.
- Members are encouraged to consult with the Director regarding appropriate classes, exercises, and their program in general.
- Please stamp in @ front desk for all classes marked with an *, up to 30 minutes prior to class time to reserve your spot.
- Please – no heavy perfumes applied before class.
- Warm-ups and cool downs provided in all classes.
- Please keep studio floors clear from gym bags, coats, etc.
- Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated!