How well do you know the NAC Youth Programs staff? Each week we will be highlighting a different instructor, coordinator, or manager from the youth programs department to help you get to know our team! Want to nominate your favorite youth programs instructor? Fill out the form below!
Meet NAC Parties Director, Rick Robison, in this week’s #TeamTuesday feature! Rick grew up in Richboro and started working at the NAC when he was just 16 years old as a gymnastics coach. He went to East Stroudsburg University and received his Bachelors Degree in Health and Physical Education. Rick taught Health and PE for 4 years at Delaware Valley High School. During his years teaching, he worked summers here at the NAC as the Assistant Camp Director. He eventually became the director of Camp NAC, before taking a full time position as the NAC’s Party Director.
Get to know Rick!
1. What is your favorite part of your job?
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
My Favorite holiday is Christmas. I love spending time with my wife, son and family and friends.
3. What would you do if you won $1 million?
4. What was the best concert you’ve ever been to?
I have only been to one concert, 92.5 XTU, so I guess that one was the best!
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. What is your proudest accomplishment?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose and why?
I would want to be able to fly just because it would be a really cool way to get around.
Interested in parties at the NAC? Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/1IvcNy1