Questions about our babysitting services? Check out our frequently asked questions. If you still can’t find the answer to your question, feel free to contact Kids Club Coordinator, Holly Costanzo, at email@example.com or 215-526-5906 x135.
- Do you have to be a member to use babysitting?
We are open to the general public.
- What do bring if your child is in babysitting?
We ask that you bring diapers and wipes in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name. If your child is potty training, please also pack a spare set of clothes in an additional Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name. We offer snack times at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, and meal times are at 11:30 am and dinner at 5:00 pm. Please pack snacks and/or meals in a labeled lunch box. We are a Peanut Free Kids Club.
- What time does kids night out start and end?
Kids night out is from 6:00-9:00pm. We do offer early drop off and late pick up, for an additional charge.
- Is the general public allowed to drop their kids off for kids night out?
Yes, non-members can also use this service. The event price is $25, $7 for early and late drop off
- If I’m potty training my kids at home, should I put a diaper on them in kids club? You may keep your child in underwear and just remember to please bring a labeled bag with spare clothes! (Please don’t forget to ask for a potty sticker!)
- What are the time limits for my children in kids club?
6 weeks to 15 months is an hour and a half.
15 months and up are 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Do you feed the children?
We only feed the children of they are in babysitting or if you are in the salon.
- Do I have to pay for babysitting if I’m a non member using the salon?
No, the babysitting is offered free of charge while you are at the salon.
- Can I bring my children into kids club and then go to the pool?
Yes, you can drop your kids off and go out to the pool.