How well do you know the NAC Youth Programs staff? Each week we will be highlighting a different instructor, coordinator, or manager from the youth programs department to help you get to know our team! Want to nominate your favorite youth programs instructor? Fill out the form below!
This week’s #TeamTuesday team member is Holly! Holly is the Kids Club coordinator at the NAC, getting her start three and a half years ago as a member of the Kids Club team. She grew up in Newtown with her parents and two sisters. When she was younger, Holly participated in competitive figure skating for 15 years! Currently, Holly still lives in Newtown with her husband and three children.
Get to know Holly!
1. What is your favorite part of your job?
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
First, I would secure my children’s futures by setting up an education fund for all three. I would also want to make smart investments and donate to the American Diabetes Association–a cause close to my heart. A bigger house would also be nice too!
3. What is a skill you would like to learn and why?
I have always wanted to be able to sing. I love to sing but many around me would agree…….. I shouldn’t.
4. If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day, who would you choose?
This question is hard for me to answer because i truly love my life as is. However if I had to choose, it would be Carrie Underwood for her singing ability, beautiful hair and extensive cowboy boot collection.
5. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?
6. What is your proudest accomplishment?
7. What is the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
The best vacation I have ever taken is definitely when we took my boys to Disney World. Seeing the wonder in their eyes was truly amazing.