NAC Trainer, Jeff Nickels shows us:
Overhead Press with a Twist-
- Start by facing the wall with your feet together, and have one dumbbell in either your left or right hand.
- Next, rotate your entire body to the left or the right side, so that you end up with your feet, knees, torso, and shoulder facing the mirror.
- Third, as you are rotating bring the dumbbell towards the foot that is in the front.
- Fourth, rotate your body back to the starting position.
- Finally, as you bring your feet together, press the dumbbell over head, and repeat the previous steps!
For more info, email email@example.com