NAC Trainer, Bryan Blackstone shows us:
- When you flip the tire it is best to start with the tire flat on the ground.
- Place your fingers and hands as far under the tire as you can in this position and keep your hands about shoulder width apart.
- Squat down and then while pulling the tire up with your arms and back explode out of the bottom position.
- As the tire comes up you should have enough momentum that you can change your hands from a pulling to a pushing position and push the tire all the way over.
- Immediately after the tire is pushed over and flat, start the process again.
As you lift, try to keep your core and glutes tight, your chest up, and drive through your heels.