Tired of trying to figure out which anti-aging supplements ACTUALLY work?
Get the truth from a licensed Anti-Aging Specialist, Dr. Lori Gerber.
Numerous nutritional supplements and medications are claimed to possess anti-aging or longevity properties. We have selected ten that have been shown to possess properties that address one or more of the more commonly accepted theories of aging or specifically address a leading cause of death. The ten we have selected include…
• Metformin: Reduces cancer incidence (the second leading cause of death) and lowers insulin levels. Also, one of the key benefits of calorie restriction.
• Statin Drugs: Lowers cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of myocardial infarction (the leading cause of death). It is also an anti-inflammatory and reduces DNA damage.
• Astragalus Extract: Shown to help regulate telomerase and increase telomere length.
• Fish Oil: Enhances immune function and reduces inflammation.
• Vitamin C: Reduces oxidative stress and free radicals.
• Vitamin D3: Enhancer of immune function. It is also an anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer agent with beneficial hormonal and cone effects.
• Resveratrol: Mimics caloric restriction.
• Coenzyme Q10: Improves mitochondrial function.
• DHEA: Helps combat neuroendocrine hormonal decline.
• Carnosine: Has been shown capable of combating abnormal cross linking of proteins.If you would like personalized recommendations from Dr. Lori Gerber herself, feel free to contact Dr. Lori Gerber for a free Wellness Consultation. 215.968.3057 | email@example.com