Aquahab Physical Therapy has one mission – help our patients to get better and stay better!
Aquahab Physical Therapy is thrilled to be adding a 4th location in Newtown, Bucks County.
Our nationally known clinics have been in practice for over 25 years, and we have earned our impeccable reputation in the healthcare industry.
Aquahab Physical Therapy Newtown:
- Accepts all major insurance plans.
- Accepts Direct Access, which allows patients to seek evaluation and treatment from a licensed physical therapist without a prescription or referral from a physician.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings and late evenings.
- Offers complimentary physical therapy screenings
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient’s request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
- Offers complimentary child care services during treatment sessions.
- Offers a bridge to fitness exercise program
- Graston Technique®
- Aquatic Therapy
- Land Physical Therapy
- Post Concussion and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Manual/Hands-on Therapy
Call 267-759-6575 or visit www.aquaphysicaltherapy.com to schedule a complimentary screening or set up your first appointment!