How well do you know the NAC Youth Programs staff? Each week we will be highlighting a different instructor, coordinator, or manager from the youth programs department to help you get to know our team! Want to nominate your favorite youth programs instructor? Fill out the form below!
Meet Tony, this week’s #TeamTuesday team member! Tony is a boxing instructor in the KidFit department here at the NAC. Tony is also an amateur boxer in his free time. He recently moved here from Los Angeles, where he lived for 12 years. Tony has his degree from UCLA in screenwriting and worked at Sony Pictures Studios for a decade. His move to Philadelphia was to be closer to family and enjoy the lovely Philly winters.
Get to know Tony!
1. What is your favorite part of your job?
2. What motivates you to succeed?
I believe that working hard is its own reward.
3. If you could have any career, what would it be.
I would like to be a screenwriter.
4. If you choose to do anything for a day, what would you do?
I would spend my day as a Big League baseball player.
5. Would you rather live in the mountains or by the beach?
6. What is your proudest accomplishment?
7. If you could travel back in time, what year would you go to and why?
I would go back to 200 million years ago – to see dinosaurs. But then I’d probably get really cranky because I’d have a tough time finding a coffee. Am I right, no Starbucks back then?