Get Into the Ultimate Fitness Cycle
PEDAL AT THE NAC
The NAC cycling program is uniquely tailored to suit a variety of abilities and fitness goals. With a dedicated boutique-styled studio, that utilizes top of the line, high-performance Schwinn carbon bikes as well as technology that projects your heart rate in real-time, you can enjoy over 30 classes per week included in your Newtown Athletic Club membership. While the equipment delivers a personalized workout, the group atmosphere and sound programming creates a sense of shared purpose, community. The NAC cycling program blends music, motivation and movement to create your ideal exercise experience.
For cyclists that use MyZone wearable heart rate monitors, which are available at the NAC and used in all group exercise classes, you can monitor your heart rate and effort exertion while cycling – even when you leave the club. With a variety of cycling classes offered including Revolution, Journey and Les Mills RPM, as well as special classes and challenges throughout the year, you’re able to find your ride and what suits your fitness experience best.
You can even combine your cycling program with other classes. Many cyclists enjoy pairing cycling with muscle or yoga classes to maximize your health and wellness goals. While you’re getting active, so can your children with kids fitness classes, such as Taekwondo, KidFit, dance classes and many more.
TYPES OF CYCLING CLASSES
Revolution – Revolution is indoor cycling re-invented. Give us your time and we will transform the way you look and feel. Get ready for fat-burning cardio, a full-body workout (we use hand weights!), and choreography to work your core. Revolution will change your cycling workout whether it is with candlelight, or disco lights the rocking music will empower the rider to let loose, clear their head and feel strong beyond the studio walls.
Journey – Traditional indoor cycling classes available in Bucks County, Pennsylvania offer a non-impact, highly effective way to build cardiovascular strength and endurance. Designed for all levels, these classes offer a challenging opportunity to get your heart pumping and burn serious calories! They are designed to leave you with a feeling of accomplishment – and perhaps, a desire to be out on the road.
Here are the rules:
- Instructor will have list of those who are reserved, and has the authority to check names
- There are 30 spots to reserve. There is 1 spot as a wait list (which will get a bike)
- 9 bikes will be available as a sign-in at the front desk.
- If you are not present at class start time your bike may be given away
- You may only reserve a bike for yourself
- Cell phone use during classes is NOT permitted.
Spin Class Reservation
Members will be able to reserve a spot online for class within 24 hours of start time. Just like our Pilates classes. They can be booked through our website or our mobile app!
a. From the NAC website:
- Go to Group exercise
- Find your Cycling Class, then click on reserve spot
- Create a login
- Reserve your spot
b. From the NAC app
- Find the class in the schedule
- Touch the class
- Touch Reserve
- Create a login
- Reserve your spot
If it’s your first time… here’s some advice from our instructors and cyclists:
- First-time riders should arrive early and inform the instructor that it is their first time riding, so the instructor can assist with setting up the bike.
- Be sure to show up hydrated with plenty of water at hand!
- Wear a comfortable clothing
- Stay positive, and get ready for the ride of your life!
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com directly.