Our Pool Offers Both!
Two indoor pools are available for our members to use. The Lap Pool is a 25-meter, 5 lane multi-purpose pool with a ramp for disabled person access. The temperature is kept at 83°. The Therapy Pool is a 500sf pool with a hydraulic powered chair for disabled person access. The temperature is kept at 93°.
M – F, 5:00 am – 10:00 pm, Sat. -Sun., 6:00 am -10:00 pm
Therapy Pool Use:
Family Swim Time
4pm – 10pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday
(All ages permitted)
All other times: Only children ages 0 – 5 years old and adults 16 and above may use the Therapy Pool.
One piece bathing suit. Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper in order to enter the pool. We suggest everyone shower before entering the pool. Flotation devices and goggles are welcome at the lifeguards’ discretion.
MANDATORY RULES FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN:
1. All children under the age of 5 MUST be accompanied by an adult into the water and remain there at all times.
2. All children under the age of 10 MUST be accompanied to the pool by an adult. Parents may sit on the pool deck or in the observation area and remain in view of the child at all times. Any child not accompanied by an adult will sit on the pool deck until the parent can be located.
3. All children between the ages of 11 and 13 are permitted to be in the pool area without a parent. Before the child enters the pool the parent must complete the “check in” book located near the lifeguard stand. Please be advised if there are any problems with an unaccompanied child the parent will be required to come and get them and sign them out. A child will not be released unless the parent is present.
These rules are designed for the safety of your children. There are NO exceptions.
NAC Pool Rules:
1. The Lifeguard is here to maintain a safe environment for you and your family; Lifeguards are in charge at all times.
2. No Diving.
3. No Running.
4. All non potty-trained children must wear swim diapers.
5. No glass containers of any kind in the pool area.
6. No street shoes on deck.
7. No perfumes, colognes or scented lotions.
8. All swimmers must shower before using the pools to help keep the water clean for each other.
9. No climbing on the railings.
10. Children ages 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Children ages 11-13 must pass a swim test to swim unsupervised.
12. Any child under age 5 must be within an arm’s reach of the supervising adult in the water at all times.
13. Only children under age 5 are permitted in the therapy (small) pool and must be accompanied by an adult.
14. Children ages 5 – 16 are only permitted in the lap pool.
Contact:Aquatics Director: Brandi Perkovich