Safety is Our Top Priority!
The health and safety of our participants (including our instructors) is our top priority! Our small class size ensures safety and very personal attention. Our instructors challenge the children in a way that they enjoy learning.
The Newtown Athletic Club will always strive to be unmatched in the flexibility of scheduling and ease of registration. From the family locker room to the warm water pool, our facilities will evolve in order to continue leading the field of swim instruction.
|215-526-5906 / Ext. 112
Aquatics Director: Leah Alcott
215-526-5906 x 288
- Private (30-minute lesson with 1 swimmer)
Member: $30 per child/ General Public $40 per child
- For inquires regarding private swim lessons, please contact email@example.com
- Semi-Private (40-minute lesson with 2 swimmers)
Member $20 per child/ General Public $25 per child
- We do not match up incomplete private lessons.
- Master Swim Lessons
- Designed for adults who have limited/moderate swimming experience and are working towards fitness level swimming. For inquires regarding master swim lessons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NAC Attack Youth Swim Team
One piece bathing suit. Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper in order to enter the pool. We suggest everyone shower before entering the pool. Flotation devices and goggles are welcome at the lifeguards’ discretion.
1. All children under the age of 10 MUST be accompanied to the pool by an adult. Parents may sit on the pool deck or in the observation area and remain in view of the child at all times. Any child not accompanied by an adult will sit on the pool deck until the parent can be located
2. All children between the ages of 11 and 13 are permitted to be in the pool area without a parent. Before the child enters the pool the parent must complete the “check in” book located near the lifeguard stand. Please be advised if there are any problems with an unaccompanied child the parent will be required to come and get them and sign them out. A child will not be released unless the parent is present