The primary responsibility of the massage therapist is to massage their clients to relieve discomfort and to ease muscle tension.
A massage therapist has many responsibilities:
- Confer with clients and learn their medical history and what problems they may have with stress or pain.
- The therapist must propose a specific treatment plan for the client.
- Massages the soft tissues and muscles to provide the treatment that has been determined.
- Prepares and blends massage oils and applies them during the massage.
- Educate clients on how to improve their posture and teach them strengthening, stretching, and rehabilitative exercises as well as relaxation techniques.
Massage Therapist Training and Education Requirements
- A high school diploma or its equivalent required.
- Significant Dance Instructor:
Looking for experienced Dance (Hip Hop, Ballet,Tap, Jazz) instructors. Teaching ages 2 years to 15 years. Along with experience must be dependable and must love kids.
Availability; Start in Spring 2013. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMP NAC Summer Camp Counselors
Those interested in becoming counselors for Camp NAC can apply through the online application form available here.
Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff - Part-time positions
Contact: Joel | email@example.com
Interested in being a personal trainer?
If you are interested in a career as a personal trainer, we have part-time and full time positions available. Please call Jeff Ritter at 215-968-0600 ext. 117 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tumbling and Cheer Coach (All-Star cheer & tumbling)
Dependable and must love kids. Some experience required. Free membership and babysitting.
Contact Chris at Newtown Athletic Club 215-968-1008