Newtown Athletic Club’s Commit to Get Fit Program is designed to improve the overall health and well-being of each participant. Throughout the 13-week program, people will notice significant improvements not only in their diet but also in every facet of their lifestyle. Here are five reasons to participate in the program this fall:
- The tools to live healthier. For two hours each week, a Certified Wellness Coach will teach you the essential principles of nutrition, exercise, behavior modification and stress management. You’ll leave each session with more knowledge of these topics and “how to” implement these practices into your lifestyle and well beyond the 90-day program.
- Feel better. By applying the information learned during the first half of each session, you’ll have the tools to make healthier, everyday decisions as it relates to your diet. This, combined with fitness education and exercise during the second half of each session, will not only improve your strength and endurance, but increase your energy levels and overall confidence.
- Look better. Simply put—exercise IS the Fountain of Youth. Focusing on fitness and exercise goals will help to restore your youthful glow. Participants of the Commit to Get Fit Program have an average weight loss 17.5 lbs. and an average waist size reduction of two inches. How will the new you look after 90 days?!
- A body in motion stays in motion. Regardless of your age, it’s important to stay active. Once you stop prioritizing an active lifestyle, your body begins to naturally adjust to a primarily immobile lifestyle. In order to take full advantage of the present and prepare for the future, your health must be the number one priority!
- Set an example. Maybe you’re a mother, father, grandparent or recent college-grad. Either way, set an example for those around you. Show them they can live a healthier lifestyle, too, and that hard work and dedication will always bring you closer to your goals. Focusing on making the right decisions will also help others to see life through a healthier lens.
Accept the challenge and Commit to Get Fit for 90 days! It’s the first step in the direction of a healthier, happier YOU!
This program is open to the community. Participants are granted full access to the Newtown Athletic Club and all its amenities while enrolled in the program.